Enjoy your eggs this Easter with our Stonebarn Truffle Oil. Liven up your usual scrambled eggs with just a few drops of Stonebarn Truffle Oil to give a decadent addition to this breakfast classic.
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 10 mins
Nutritional Info per Serving: 25g Fat, 972kj Calories, 41g Protein, 110g Carbs
2 tablespoons thickened cream
2 teaspoons chopped chives
6-8 drops truffle oil
salt and pepper
4 slices toasted sourdough
watercress sprigs to serve
- In a medium bowl gently whisk together the eggs, cream, chives Stonebarn Truffle Oil, salt and pepper until fully combined.
- Heat the butter over a medium heat in a medium-sized frying pan until it begins to foam.
- Add the egg mixture and make sure it lines the base of the pan. Cook without stirring for 30 seconds, then gently stir the egg mixture for 2-3 minutes until it has almost set. Remove from heat.
- Spoon the Stonebarn Truffled Scrambled Eggs over 2 pieces of toasted sourdough per person. If you’re a big truffle-lover, drizzle a couple more drops of Stonebarn Truffle Oil over the dish.
- Decorate the dish with a couple of sprigs of watercress or chives.
Order our Stonebarn Truffle Oil online at https://www.stonebarnshopping.com/product-page/truffle-oil-100-ml
For a limited period shipping is free on all orders over $23 Australia wide.
If you would like more information on our Stonebarn Truffle products, please don’t hesitate to contact us.