Warm yourself up this wintery wet weather with our truffle beef stew recipe. Use our new Stonebarn Black Truffle Chilli Sauce to add not only truffle but also spice to this classic beef stew. The combination of chilli and truffle really gives this dish a spicy, earthy flavour.
Spicy Truffle Beef Stew Recipe
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 3 tablespoons oil.
- 1 onion chopped.
- 4 garlic cloves crushed.
- 500g diced beef.
- 4 carrots chopped.
- 200g green beens.
- 2 celery sticks chopped.
- 150g pumpkin chopped.
- 250ml beef stock.
- 1 tablespoon Stonebarn Black Truffle Chilli Sauce.
- Fresh Black Perigord Truffle shaved or grated.
- Fry the onion and garlic on a low heat, once softened add the diced beef.
- Once the beef has browned, add the chopped carrots, pumpkin, celery and green beans.
- Add the beef stock and allow the stew to simmer until the beef has softened and vegetables are cooked.
- Stir in 1 tablespoon of Stonebarn Black Truffle Chilli Sauce.
- Grate or shave Stonebarn fresh black truffle over the top to enhance the truffle flavour.
- Serve with warm bread buttered with Stonebarn Black Truffle Butter.
To make this delicious truffle recipe you will just need to order the following from our website (https://www.stonebarnshopping.com/) or click on the buttons below:
Don’t forget to order our Stonebarn fresh black Perigord truffle to really add to the truffle taste and finish off this dish.
*Flat rate shipping of $9.95 on all orders Australia-wide.