Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
1 clove of garlic
1 tablespoon butter
3½ cups water
¾ cup cream
1 stock cube
1 jar Stonebarn Truffle Mustard
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 teaspoon Stonebarn Truffle Seasoning
- Finely peel and chop onions and garlic.
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan and sauté onions and garlic for 3 mins.
- Pour in the water and cooking cream and add stock cube. Bring to the boil and leave for a while.
- Cut the leek in half and clean, then cut into thin slices.
- Now add the leek and truffle mustard to the saucepan and stir. Let it simmer for approx. 4 mins on a low heat.
- Add a teaspoon of truffle seasoning and truffle salt to your taste.
- Serve the soup with slices of fresh bread and enjoy!
Please visit https://www.stonebarnshopping.com/ to buy Stonebarn Truffle Mustard and Stonebarn Truffle Seasoning. (We are currently offering free shipping for purchases over $23 Australia wide.)