TV presenter Chrissy Morrissy and her amazing team from Destination WA visited Stonebarn on 14th & 15th January 2019 to film the Manjimup Truffiere in the heart of the Southern Forests. In the clip below, Chrissy tells the Stonebarn story and the footage features some great truffle dishes created by Leif Huru, Chef de Cuisine at Nobu, Crown.
- Stonebarn is located between Pemberton and Manjimup. The lodge at Stonebarn took 3 years to build using local stone and jarrah.
- When owner Dion Range and his family bought the property over 2 decades ago, they decided to start up a boutique bed and breakfast. However, now to stay at the property there is one small caveat, you need to be getting married.
- Stonebarn is an amazing location for weddings, with six ceremony and three reception areas, multiple photography locations, a secluded bush bath, choice of your own catering and styling, BYO alcohol, no curfew and onsite luxurious accommodation, Stonebarn is the perfect start to the rest of your life together.
- Hosting weddings was not part of the original plans for the property, however neither was this destination’s other claim to fame, Truffles.
- 2000 Oak and Hazelnut trees were planted around the lodge and today Stonebarn is the third largest private producer of fresh Perigord Truffles in the nation.
- If you’re planning a wedding or thinking of renewing your vows why not pick the stunning location of Stonebarn and experience the beauty of the Southern Forests on your special day.
If you would like to get in touch with any of the vendors who were involved in the beautiful setup and styling of Stonebarn for the Destination WA episode, please contact the following people:
- Venue: Stonebarn – For wedding enquiries contact Abbe Rees on 0424 835 166 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Furniture: Hannah Robinson of Hire in Style 0407 972 466 or www.hireinstylewa.com.au
- Planner/Stylist: Kim Borgogno of The Wedding Concept 0411 514 161 or www.theweddingconceptwa.net
- Florist/Stylist: Lara Bos of Lara Rose Botanical Stylist 0458 119 647 or www.bostentandevents.com.au
- Model: Sophie Ferguson, 0433700076
- Make up Artistry: Sharni Harris of New Beauty In Manjimup 0419 228 082
- Cake: Entice Food Co email: email@example.com or 0400 101 841
- Gown & Jewellery: Sarah Clark of Mode & Affaire Bride www.modeandaffaire.com or 0409 110 328
- Hair: Mel Reynolds of Forever Now Hair Designs, 0407 999 585
- Stationery: Emma Louise Design www.emmalouisedesign.com.au
- Photographer: Jessica Liebregts of Jessica Liebregts Photography www.jessicaliebregts.com
- Second Photographer: Jed Lyall Steele of Jed Lyall Photography 0415512772 or www.jedlyall.net
Stonebarn was featured on Channel 9’s Destination WA on Sunday 3rd February 2019 at 5.30pm.