Beneath the Surface – truffles, pinot and produce: Pemberton’s earthly delights
With the recent cancellation of WA’s Truffle Kerfuffle for 2022, Earn Your Vino is pleased to announce an opportunity for truffle lovers to enjoy a series of five-day, immersive hyper-seasonal experiences in Pemberton, Western Australia.
Dates just released are as follows:
MONDAY 25TH – FRIDAY 29TH JULY 2022
MONDAY 8TH – FRIDAY 12TH AUGUST 2022
MONDAY 22ND – FRIDAY 26TH AUGUST 2022
This five-day food + wine immersion is curated and facilitated by Cassandra Charlick and Stepan Libricky. A freelance travel and wine writer, Cassandra writes for Halliday magazine, Gourmet Traveller Wine magazine, Delicious. magazine, Escape magazine and many more publications. She’s a reviewer for the WA Good Food Guide and presenter on Channel Nine’s Our State on a Plate. With over 20 years of experience, Stepan’s career includes hotel operations, immersive wine tourism, and tourism product development for names such as Hilton Hotels (Europe and across Australia), Xanadu Wines and Leeuwin Estate.
The experience includes:
• 4 nights luxury accommodation at Stonebarn Lodge, set amidst one of Pemberton’s most picturesque truffle forests on a private estate, and all meals and beverages.
• A morning of truffle hunting with Dion Range, owner and operator of the Stonebarn Trufferie, followed by lunch and sausage or bread making.
• Hiking through the towering Karri forests. Uncover secret picnic spots that connect you with the true sense of place and indulge in a delicious rustic campfire lunch.
• A decadent wintery feast and private tasting of one of Pemberton’s rarest and most interesting producers, Lillian Wines. These are highly sought after and recognised wines of John Brocksopp, a living legend of Australian viticulture.
• Special curated wine tastings and a gala dinner featuring other famed truffle regions of the world to understand which wines pair perfectly with truffle.
• An afternoon in the winery with Dan Pannell: owner and winemaker of Picardy Estate. Continue the discovery of Pemberton wines and hear about Dan’s favourites over an evening fire-side chat and scrumptious dinner.
Please note that the itinerary may vary slightly as the result of seasonal variations due to agricultural operations and availability.
Due to the intimate nature of this experience, places are limited and strictly first come, first served. So if you don’t want to be disappointed click on the link below and book now!